Raise More Money for your Nonprofit
...with a more strategic and relational approach to fundraising.
Imagine being able to:
- Achieve your fundraising goal earlier in the year
- Have the resources you need to make a bigger impact
- Be more relational and less event-driven with your fundraising
- Eliminate "donor fatigue" and stop wearing out volunteers
- Spend less time on fundraising and more on your bigger mission
- Spend more time thanking than asking
- Not feel like you're fundraising all by yourself
- Have donors who feel like partners instead of ATM machines
- Denny Rydberg
Past President of Young Life
"This program has given us the tools and the skills to take our ministry to the next level. Thank you for the new skill set!"
- Kim Carr
Executive Director, International Learning Center
"Before I did TDS Online, I always struggled with raising support, and was always stuck at about 75% funded. Right away, I was able to apply the principles I learned in this program to increase my donor base. I am now fully-funded and able to spend more time on my ministry."
- Skip McDonald
InterVarsity Christian Fellowship campus staff
Convenient. Practical. Effective.
Watch the Videos
Apply the Lessons
Raise more Money
Once you've implemented the Taking Donors Seriously framework, you'll raise more money - or we'll refund the price of the course.
The TDS Difference
Taking Donors Seriously® is about principles that have stood the test of time - it's not about tactics or what's hot today. We'll help you get organized, develop a plan, and then spend the majority of your fundraising time and effort on the things that get you the best results. Then you can get all the funding you need to maximize your impact, and do it in a sustainable way.
- An overview on giving
- Six key principles in fundraising
- Developing a case statement and messaging
- Building a volunteer advancement/development team
- Identifying, prioritizing, and managing your prospects
- Strategy and methods for planning fundraising
- Creating and executing your fundraising plan
- The Asking process: How to engage prospects and invite them to give
- Gain time-tested principles and practical applications for cultivating major donors over a lifetime
- Complete a working Case Statement to present to donors
- Identify and engage a volunteer fundraising team
- Create a vetted and prioritized list of prospective donors
- Develop a strategy for getting in front of the right individuals in order to reach a funding goal
- Write a comprehensive year-long fundraising plan
Return on Investment
Could you be making a bigger impact with the people you serve, and in the community? Is much of time and effort you currently spend on fundraising better used in pursuit of your core mission? Will you continue to go from event to event through the year, hoping that donors and volunteers won't grow weary? The cost of ineffective fundraising may be very high.
Can you afford not to take action to improve your fundraising results, and maximize your impact?
If you complete the program and do the work, and your fundraising results don't improve, we'll refund the full price of the program!
Invest in Your Success
3-MONTH PROGRAM WITH COACHING$2,950
FULL YEAR PROGRAM WITH COACHING$4,950
15 one-on-one coaching calls with an experienced coach